Unfortunately we are not recruiting for any job opportunities at present, however we are always open to good therapists getting in touch.
Below are two examples of previous job roles at Comfort Health. If you’re interested in being considered for future opportunities such as these, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Start Date: N/A
Hours: Part-time and full-time both considered
Job type: Self-employed (sub-contracted)
Salary: Very good renumeration (commission scheme explained on application)
– Excellent rates of pay
– Bonus scheme
– Full autonomy over working hours
– Flexible and un-capped annual leave
– Chance to work within an experienced multi-disciplinary team
– Chance to work for in a multi-award winning clinic with a great reputation
– In-house CPD and potential for funded/part-funded external CPD
– Monthly meetings & regular team socials
– Full-time administration team
– Predominately private paying clientele at good rates
– Free treatment swaps with other practitioners at Comfort Health
– Relevant degree qualification in Physiotherapy (BSc / Msc)
– Registered Member of the CSP & HCPC.
– Experience clinically assessing, diagnosing, treating and rehabilitating a range of msk conditions.
– Excellent communication skills
– Sports Massage qualification/s (Level 4 and above preferable)
– Acupuncture/dry needling qualification
– Prior experience working in a private practice
– Availability to work evenings and/or weekends
Comfort Health, 11 Alma Vale Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2HL
Working hours are flexible and negotiable
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org