There are still some extra precautions we are taking in order to keep our clients and practitioners safe. Please read below for more information.
You can book in here.
– We are asking all clients and staff not to attend our clinic if they are showing any possible signs or symptoms of COVID-19
– We have increased our hygiene protocols
– We are leaving longer gaps between clients in order to clean our treatment rooms thoroughly
– We will be also be wearing PPE as and when appropriate, as recommended by our governing bodies
– We have hand sanitiser available in reception for clients to use
– Please arrive for your appointment on time, but not too early.
– Please wash your hands or use our hand sanitiser in reception on entry and exit.
– Please pay using contactless cards/apple pay (where possible)
– Please do not attend our clinic if you are showing any possible signs or symptoms of COVID-19. Please give us as much notice as you can if cancelling/rearranging your appointment.
We are also still offering video consultations to anyone who is shielding or unable to come to the clinic in person.
You can book a video call using this link…