We are delighted to say that our professional governing bodies have updated their guidance and we are able to offer our full range of face to face appointments.
There are extra precautions we are taking in order to see clients face-to-face. Please read below for more information.
You can book in here.
– We have introduced a combination of new social distancing measures throughout the clinic which will ensure unnecessary contact with others is avoided.
– We have increased our hygiene protocols, staggered appointment times and are leaving longer gaps between clients in order to clean thoroughly.
– We will be also be wearing comprehensive PPE as recommended by our governing bodies, including masks and visors.
-We have the NHS Test and Trace displayed in the clinic for you to scan.
– Please respect the one metre social distancing rules in the clinic.
– Please arrive for your appointment on time, but not too early.
– Please wear a mask if you can while you are in the clinic
– Please wash your hands or use our anti-bac gel in reception on entry and exit.
– Please pay using contactless cards/apple pay (where possible).
– Please bring a towel with you if you can.
-Please attend the clinic unaccompanied where possible.
We are offering video consultations to anyone who is shielding or unable to come to the clinic in person. You can book a video call using this link – Video call Physiotherapy.
1 – All clients and staff are advised not to attend our clinic if they are showing any possible signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or if they should be self-isolating under current government guidelines.
2 – Staff hours and appointment times are staggered to reduce the numbers of clients and staff in the clinic at any one time to help ensure social distancing guidelines are maintained.
3 – Our practitioners will be wearing all the necessary PPE at all times during your appointment. Clients should also wear a mask if they have one.
4 – We will allow 5 minutes in between clients to deep clean all surfaces using disinfectant wipes and sprays and to change and discard the necessary PPE.
5 – We ask that clients bring a towel with them for their own comfort during treatment. We are unable to have towels covering the massage beds as they pose a risk.
6 – We guarantee these measures will not affect the standard of your care.