– In pain and finding it difficult to get about?
– Lead a busy life ?
– Prefer to be treated in the comfort of your own home?
– Children at home and find it difficult to attend appointments?
– Work from home and need your work space set up?
If your answer to any of these questions is a yes, then home visit physiotherapy is ideal for you.
Comfort Health offer a mobile physiotherapy service where you can be assessed and treated in the comfort of your own home.
Comfort Health can treat a variety of medical problems at your home, some examples are listed below:
– Low Back pain
– Neck and shoulder pain
– Whiplash injuries
– Rotator cuff impingement
– Frozen shoulder
– Shoulder instability/dislocation
– Lower limb disorders/problems
– Sciatica & Trapped Nerves
– Sports injuries
– Tennis Elbow
– Repetitive strain disorder
– Joint problems
– Ligament sprains
– Muscle strains
– Mobility problems
– Recent joint replacement surgery
Kelly and Skye are Comfort Health home visit physiotherapist’s. We have partnered together with Severn Physiotherapy to offer the ultimate home care services.
Kelly is a fully qualified Physiotherapist and member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. She has a vast knowledge of injuries and has built up great hands-on skills to offer general physiotherapy as well as her more specialist treatments. Kelly offers support for people with respiratory conditions such as asthma, COPD, bronchiectasis and other breathing disorders.
Skye qualified as a Physiotherapist in 2010 from the University of Southampton and has completed masters level study in Physical Assessment and Clinical Reasoning. Since qualifying she has worked in the NHS and private practice. She has experience in a range of specialties including women’s health, neurology, older people’s rehabilitation and respiratory care.